For your safety we have been operating under these COVID 19 Protocols
- Hand sanitation will be available and highly recommended to be used throughout the meeting.
- Age groups will be social distanced for lessons
- If you are ill – PLEASE STAY HOME
If you have had or been in contact with anyone who has had COVID 19 – please be sure you have quarantined 2 weeks before attending a meeting.
Please take a temperature prior to coming to meeting. If your forehead is over 100.0 – do not attend.
NEW Indoor Protocols as of 10-09-2021.
The protocols are subject to change as our Chartering Organization with guidance from CDC sees fit. Please understand and be gracious during this time.
- Hand Sanitation station will be available at all meetings.
- Every attempt will be made to socially distance the trailmen during lessons
- If you have a temperature of more than 100 degrees, you will not be able to attend, and should stay home.
- If you are ill, you will need to STAY HOME
6. If you have had or been in contact with anyone who has had COVID-19 – please be sure you have quarantined 2 weeks before attending a meeting.
7. If you or a family member has tested positive, you must notify the Troop Master so we can notify families. Your information will remain anonymous in the communication.
After each meeting the troop will be REQUIRED to wipe down classroom areas with disinfectant PRIOR to leaving.
Our program is a Christ-centered leadership, character, and adventure program for young men. Our mission to “Walk Worthy” comes from Colossians
1:10, “…that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in knowledge of God…”
Our Troop operates as a ministry of our charter organization, Tri-County Baptist Church. Young men ages 5 to 17 are encouraged to join our Troop to participate in scheduled events and
activities. Our weekly meetings are held on Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. Additionally, there are
scheduled campouts once a month, two service opportunities, and other events and activities to participate in together.
Tri-County Baptist Church Mission Statement and Core Values
Mission Statement: To glorify God by winning people to Jesus Christ and equipping them to be more faithful disciples of him through fully understanding and applying the truth of God’s word.
Core Values: Truth, Love, Evangelism, Growth, Equipping, and Service
Trail Life Troop OH 10:31 Mission Statement and Objectives:
Mission Statement: Trail Life Troop OH 10:31 at Tri-County Baptist Church will impact our local community through a Christ Centered outdoor leadership program designed to raise boys into Godly men.
Objectives: Mentoring, Encouragement, Outreach, and Service